PlentyOfFish (POF) is the online dating site which is very popular over the world and many single use this to find the match and date them. POF is totally free so, many people can make a fake account and use them to hook up with someone. If that is the case then you can report as soon as if you found fake profile on PlentyOfFish.
To report fake profile on PlentyOfFish (POF), you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in properly. So, to login, you need to open the login page of POF. In that page, you will see many things which is not necessary. You will also see a login fill up form tab in right side.
- There you need to enter your email address or username in first blank and password in second blank respectively. Then you can click on “Check Mail!” text button in order to access your account.
- As you login you need to check the profile of that particular person that you think his/her profile is fake. As you enter the profile, you will see the details of that person if provided.
- Ignoring that, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the profile page of that person. As you reach down, you will see the “Report User” text. And you shall click on that to fake profile on PlentyOfFish.
- So as you click it, your report is sent to the creators and they will remover the picture as soon as possible. They will remove the account only by checking all the details that they actually need to make sure for real or fake.
Reporting was easy and you can also report anyone whom you thing that the profile is fake. Hence, this way you can report fake profile on PlentyOfFish.