(PlentyOfFish) POF Desktop Website And Mobile App Login And Reset
PlentyOfFish (POF) is the online dating site which is very popular for singles to find a perfect match. This service is nearly available worldwide and can be accessed by any singles. This is not only the site used as POF Desktop but also available in mobile phone apps. You can download it form Google Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS respectively. As it comes to logging in and reset the account, in every device it is similar. Here is how you can do Plentyoffish Desktop And Mobile Login And Reset .
Plentyoffish Desktop And Mobile Login And Reset
Desktop Login And Reset :
- First open the browser of your computer and open the search engine as well. You can open any search engine that is familiar to you or simply open the Google. In google or any other search engine, search for the POF login. You will get numerous results with link.
- From those results, you need to find and open the genuine one and open it. As you open the POF login page, you will see the login tab with to blanks at middle of the screen or even at right side of the page.
- In those blanks, you need to fill the first blank with your username or email address. Then, you need to enter your login password in the second blank respectively. After that, you just need to click on the “Login” button. Which will access your account and you can use it.
To login your POF account from a mobile phone app, you can follow these steps:
- Since, it is similar, but also you can check the points to be sure. You need to open your POF mobile app in your mobile phone. The app has icon of a blue fish. You need to tap and open. After open, you will see some blank spaces with login button and a sign up button at bottom.
- There you need to fill the blanks. You need to type your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After filling both, you need to tap on the Login button below. After that, you will be logged in and can use your account.
- If you go for sign up now button if you want to create an account then, you can carry signing up with computer browser website which more easier because the sign-up process is long.
You may have seen the similarity. It is very much same. If you need to reset your account then it is also same. You can follow these steps, Plentyoffish Desktop And Mobile Login And Reset:
Mobile App Login And Reset :
- From the login page or screen, you will see the “Forgot Your Password?” text in blue color. You shall click or tap on that text to open the recovery page. After that, a page will open in your mobile or PC screen, where you will get a blank space to write down your email address.
- You need to write the email address that you have used for signing up POF account. After that, you need to tap on the “Submit” button. After you tap on that button, an email will be sent to that address where you need to check for it. With that email, you will get a link to open the main reset page.
- The main reset page means a page with two blanks where you can create a new password. You should create a strong new password. And you may need to re-type the new password in another second blank as well.
- This will be for the verification and confirmation. And then after filling all blanks with respective data, you need to save the changes and continue forward. After all, you can sign in with your new password.
You shall remember the new password for next login and also need to sign out to the current login when finish using it. Hence, as per your interest, you can either go for Plentyoffish Desktop And Mobile Login And Reset. Enjoy PlentyOfFish dating.