PlentyOfFish (POF) is a popular online dating site that is used by many single people in the world. As there are so many peoples using this site, there are chances of having many scams (POF Scams) in it.In a research and complains, boys or men are targeted with a fake girl profile in POF.It is all because of free use of POF.
To avoid (PlentyOfFish) POF scams, you can follow these steps:
- You should always need to be careful and intelligent, if got any inappropriate message in POF then avoid them and complain to the POF support. Hence, you can avoid POF Scams.
- If you think something is going wrong then, you need to trust your sense and avoid the conversation or communication.
- Most of the fake profile will not have all the details that actually needed to be in a profile. If you found any profile with incomplete details then you can avoid that profile.
- If going on a date, make sure you go to a popular place that should be crowded and always tell someone where you’ll be. Sounds crazy but you never know what to expect.
- Don’t ever send money to someone you just met external. Even if you’ve known them for a while but, have never met, be suspicious.
- If someone asks for your number instantly as you send friend request or you accept it then avoid chatting with them and don’t give them your number. This is another way to avoid POF scams.
- If someone asks your name, age or something else: details that are already publicized then better to ignore that person.
- If they are getting too personal then you might know what’s wrong and start avoiding.
- Some scammers use professional photos as profile pic. If you get to know the person’s photo is already popular or a celebrity then it is sure a scam profile.
There are many other things that you can notice and start avoiding the profile or POF Scams. These simple steps should be noticed form your site.