PlentyOfFish (POF) Chat. How To Use It?
PlentyOfFish (POF) is very popular dating site and is available in mobile apps as well. Mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android. POF chat means chatting with an online person on POF. Normally, people take messages/ inbox as the chat but it is not really that. To check for the “PlentyOfFish (POF) Chat. How To Use It?”, you will need to follow some steps.
Below are the steps for ” chatting in PlentyOfFish (POF chat)”:
- You need to open your browser and open any search engine that is familiar to your. You can open google because it most familiar to everyone. To open google, you can click on this https://www.google.com In google, you can search for POF login where you will get various results.
- So, you can click on this link http://www.pof.com to open the login page of POF. In that page, you will see many things which is not necessary. You will also see a login fill up form tab in right side. There you need to enter your email address or username in first blank and password in second blank respectively.
- Then you can click on “Check Mail!” text button in order to access your account.
After you login, you can follow these steps to use PlentyOfFish (POF) Chat:
- When you sign in the first page of your home page has some navigation bars. The second bar has the “Online” tab where you can click to open the online page. In the online page, you will see some people that are online and even offline. The profile photo will be shown.
- Profiles that you normally chat will be the first priorities even they are offline. You can check who is online or not by seeing the green small circle beside the name of the person. If there is green dot then he/ she is online and if not then take it as offline.
- You can message that person, if he/ she gives you an instant reply message then it will be chat otherwise if you need to wait for the reply then it will turn to be message.
If you are the user of the POF then you should know the difference of Message and chat. Then you will be easy with your messages and chat. You need to remember to sign out of the device after finish using it or lending it to someone else. Hence, you can follow the exact steps given for “PlentyOfFish (POF) Chat. How To Use It?”. Enjoy POF chat.