PlentyOfFish (POF) is popular online dating site that is available in mobile phones also. It is not available all the country and regions. If it is available then you can download from the Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS. In case you can’t download from those stores then you can download the APK file and install it on your phone to enjoy PlentyOfFish app and features.
APK document approaches a file layout and stands for Android Package Kit. Android Package Kit (APK) utilized by Android running device for distribution and set up of mobile apps and middleware. APK documents are analogous to other software program application applications along with APPX in Microsoft home windows.
After installation and logging in your account, you will just need to know the features of it and use it. The features (PlentyOfFish app and features) are:
- Messages: First thing you will see after logging your account is messages. Messages is the most important thing in dating site. Messages is the first step to dating a person and start a conversation. You will get the messages icon in the screen which you need to tap on. You will get two tabs: Inbox and sent. You can send more messages to others that you think you can match up. For that, you need to into that profile and click on the send messages button and then type the message you want to send and send it instantly. You can send the message as priority also.
- Search: Search is another feature of the POF app (PlentyOfFish app and features) where you can search for the particular person or with similar things. If you find the exact person to start a conversation or date then you can send message. You can set it as priority. You will also get the refine search button where you can edit the requirements and search for the perfect match.
- Nearby: You get another feature i.e. “Nearby”. This feature has the location icon which means you can see for the users that are near to you. If you want to date a user of POF that is near to you then you can use this function where it takes your location of device.
- My Matches: This is not the feature but place where you can see the matches you have with other user. You can view profile from here of the user that can be your match. Or you had connected with him/ her at past.
- Viewed Me: you get another icon that is of binoculars which is the feature “Viewed Me”. If you tap on that icon then, you can see the user’s profile who have view your account at past. There you can check them when they were online and even the profile. You can also check when they viewed your account.
- Meet Me: This feature (PlentyOfFish app and features) is to meet the match that you think you are ready to date seriously. You need to get the “Yes” from the opposite user to meet up and talk in real. This feature also important in this dating app.
- Profile: It is the feature that every sites and app has and that is viewing your own profile. You can tap on the head icon to view your profile and make changes that can be changed according to time.
- Favorites: This section is where you can find everyone you added as your favorites. Inside this, you can even check from whom you have been favorite and if you like it then you can start a conversation.
- Notification Alert: In the top bar, you will see a bell icon which is the notification. You can your notification there and get updated time to time.
- The settings: You will get a three dot icon in the top right corner of the screen where you can see the drop down options if you tap. There you need to choose the settings option and you can log out from that screen and change other things of notification and alert settings.
These are the features of the POF mobile app (PlentyOfFish app and features) and there may be more features that you can use it for your own sake.