When you create your PlentyOfFish (POF) account while you were in the one area and then you are now in another area then it is better to change the location of your profile.
For that you need to login first. So, you can follow these steps to change location on PlentyOfFish:
- First of all, open your browser and open a search engine that you use the most. Or simply open the most popular search engine that is Google. In Google, you can search for the POF login where you will get numerous results for it.
- As you open the genuine page for the POF Sign In page, you just need to enter your Username or Email address in the first blank and Password in the second blank respectively.
- After filling both blanks with respective data, you need to click on the “Check Mail!” button to get signed in. this will make you sign in easily.
After that you need to follow these steps to change your location of your profile:
- On the home page, you will see some navigation bars. The top navigation bar, you will see “Edit Profile” button which you need to click on. Then a page will open where you will get your profile details that can be edited.
- You will get many sections and tab. to make it easy for you, you should check for “The Basics” section having different basic details. In the right side, you will see your location and that can be changed.
- You should enter and choose the current city name and as well as state also if in another state. You will get the Postal Code area where you will need to change it if the area that you are at now living has the different one.
- Similarly, you can change many things here from your details if needed. Then after all, you need to scroll down to the bottom and then save the changes as well. Other your changes will not be saved.
Then you can use your profile with a new location after this. Remember to sign out in every logins.