How To Be Invisible In PlentyOfFish (POF)
PlentyOfFish (POF) is a very popular dating site which is also available in mobile app version for Android and iOS both. Many people do get a match which is for life or for only some time. If you have also got a match and don’t know it will last forever or not then don’t delete our profile as you get the match. Just hide the profile as you can where nobody else will be seeing your profile called invisible in PlentyOfFish.
So, to hide your PlentyOfFish (POF) profile / become invisible in PlentyOfFish, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in properly. So, to login, you need to open the login page of POF. In that page, you will see many things which is not necessary. You will also see a login fill up form tab in right side.
- There you need to enter your email address or username in first blank and password in second blank respectively. Then you can click on “Check Mail!” text button in order to access your account.
- As you login you need to enter the “Edit Profile” page. For that you will see the “Edit Profile” tab in the navigation bar beside “My profile” tab. You should click on it and then the page will see the editing profile page.
- In that edit page, you will see the text “To hide your profile form others click here” in the same page. From that text, the “click here” text is in blue color which the link to hide the profile.
- As you click that text your profile will be hidden and to unhide you need to click on the same “click here” text.
So, hiding a profile and again un-hiding is easy. So, it is always better to hide profile / become invisible in PlentyOfFish when you find a match instead of deleting the profile.