PlentyOfFish (POF) is an online dating site which is very popular in many countries. This so popular that POF is available in different links for different area. It makes the surfing reliable accordingly to area. When you have an account, and searching of for a match then your Plenty Of Fish profile should look good and the first impression is from the photos. And people come with those mistakes.
Top 10 Mistakes people make with their Plenty Of Fish profile photo:
- What is the use of a photo in your profile that doesn’t include yourself? So, many of the people done this silly mistake to make their profile good but actually, this is the site where a person creates account to find a match, not an art or pet or any travel photos. You can post a photo that includes you with your pets or anything else like art. The same principle applies to Plenty Of Fish profile.
- Posting too less or too many photos in your profile is not and good idea because variety is everything. A one photo that shows one variety or aspect of yourself. So, it better to upload 4-6 photos with different aspects showing of yourself.
- Not changing photo in time or not posting a latest photo is one of the biggest you are doing. A photo of yours that actually can’t be said it is yours because that photo is too old that the person that’s you isn’t being recognized. So, you should change your photo time to time with your latest photos where you are recognizable.
- Not posting photos with a caption is a mistake while making people guess who in your photos is more frustrating. It is sure that group photos can make you look like you have friends, but your date doesn’t need to see your whole buffalo group.
- Using artistic photos where you edit your photo or show your art and skill through photos where you are not being recognizable. Then in those cases, opposite match go for finding next one who is better and fun.
- Photos that are too small, blurry or taken from a far distance is not a good idea to post in dating profile. The quality of your photo is important. It shows you’ve put time into capturing some great photos and showing your interest.
- Selfies are not so bad until you have some like a friend or a stranger near to take that photo of you rather than standing in front of your bathroom mirror and posting the same mirror-selfie.
- Using stiff, staged portraits or modeling photos in a profile photo of modeling. Are often lifeless and make people question- Do you really look like this in real life like you do in the photos. If not then avoid. Hence, this might be another important term for Plenty Of Fish profile as well.
- Photos with sunglasses. Take off the sunglasses so people can actually see how beautiful your eyes are.
- Lost somewhere. Online dating photos should never be too serious without smiling or lost in your own thoughts. Smiling is extremely attractive. Show off those pearly whites or even yellow. But be true to your photos as well.
There may be many mistakes that a person can make in these dating sites photos. A good photo is always recommended. Check for your own mistakes and correct it as well.