Plenty of Fish (POF) is a free online dating site. PlentyOfFish (POF) is an INTERNET dating agency, well-known on the complete international locations- Canada, the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Brazil. It is available in 9 languages. Its headquarters is in Vancouver, Canada. It is a matchmaking service for singles. It is the best online dating conversation. Besides all you can enjoy Plenty Of Fish Instant Messenger feature as well.
Steps to use Plenty Of Fish Instant Messenger:
- First you have to open your browser that you have installed in your device. Then you have to go to ‘google.com’ and search ‘Plenty Of Fish’. Or you can go to this URL http://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx to open your plenty of fish page directly. It is the easiest way to open your page.
- Once its load at first step you have to enter your ‘Username / Email’. You have to enter your correct email address or your username. If your ‘Username/Email’ is wrong then you will able to open your plenty of fish id.
- After entering your username or email then you have to enter your password to login your plenty of fish account. To login your account you have to enter your accurate password. In case you forgot your password then click on forgot password to reset your password and you will get a new password.
- After entering your password click on ‘Check mail’ or press enter key.
- To send messages using Plenty Of Fish Instant Messenger, click on ‘Sent Msg’ under the blue bar. In sent message there is the messages that you had sent recently. In contact history there is history to contact.
- Click on messages to send messages. Scroll down and you have to click on ‘Write better messages’ and after that click on the profile that you want to message.
Once its open, scroll down there is a messages typing box (Plenty Of Fish Instant Messenger BOx) at the bottom of your page. You have type your messages at the blank space. After typing your messages click on ‘Send Quick messages’ to send your messages to other. Like you will able to send your messages.